1. Jimmy Hudson, Clay Adcock's brother-in-law, loading sandbags to take home and sandbag his levee at the Holly Bluff fire station
2. Flooded field in the southern end of Mississippi's Delta region.
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Larry Walls, farmer:
"This year I had planned on planting corn and I did not get a chance to do so because the water started rising back in February, and we did not get and opportunity to. I got the land ready but I didn't get a chance to get it planted before the water started rising back in February."
4. Various, flooded field
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Clay Adcock, farmer:
"This is a seep hole from a levee that I have to protect from the back water and this... It just developed a couple of days ago because of the duration of this flood water."
6. Flooded area
7. Loading sandbags to take home and sandbag his levee at the Holly Bluff fire station