2. SOUNDBITE (English) Nate Stewart, Ohio State student.
"We cannot as a university community put women's health behind football, and I think that has been the culture."
3. Wide of Ohio State stadium exterior.
4 . SOUNDBITE (English) Nate Stewart, Ohio State student.
"If it's true that Coach Meyer knew about what was happening with the, his wide receivers' coach, then there has to be a separation, there has to be some sort of consequence because this cannot be tolerated. We have to end this toxic environment of putting football ahead of everything else."
5. Mid of stadium exterior.
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Robin Halliwell, 42, Ohio State fan.
"I thought 'Here we go again.' I personally think that the Buckeyes are looked at more closely than other schools."
7. Tight of stadium exterior
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Robin Halliwell, 42, Ohio State fan.
"It's not all adding up, the timing and I just know how the media likes to focus in and overreact and get people thinking, overthinking and I think that's what's going on here."
9. Various of Ohio State bus.
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Monica Sun, Ohio State student.
"Like Urban Meyer is kind of the face of OSU football, and I think like having an affiliation to OSU, or as being like an employee of OSU, they have a little bit of a responsibility to uphold certain values."
11. Wide of student union door
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Monica Sun, Ohio State student.
"He violated his contract, and he should be punished for violating his contract, and also like I don't know I just think it's like he maybe just didn't uphold values that like a decent human being would have of just like kinda telling the truth or doing the right thing even if it's at the consequence of like a game, a football game."
13. Tight of student union door.
14. Banners in the student union.
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Nate Stewart, Ohio State student.
"I read a lot of comments of like 'Well what is this going to, how's this going to impact the team?' That's the last, who cares? Honestly, who cares? We need to be focused on how we can get, how we can ensure that women are secure and safe, and that should be the main focus. Football should be secondary."
16. Tilt down from OSU logo to stadium field.
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Robin Halliwell, 42, Ohio State fan. "I know the Buckeyes and they're a strong team, and I'm a huge fan and I know the players. They're going to come through, they're they have great leaders and they're a great program. I would hope to see Urban get to stay with the team, but if not they're gonna, they'll be all right."
Some Ohio State students say the university needs to stop prioritizing football over women's health and safety.
At the same time, some football fans hesitate to believe allegations against football coach Urban Meyer.
Ohio State placed Meyer, one of the most successful coaches in college football history, on paid administrative leave Wednesday while it investigates claims that his wife knew about allegations of domestic violence against assistant coach Zach Smith years before Smith was fired last week.