1. Tilt down on Amazon Original Savage X Fenty Show sign
2. Medium of DJ Khalid
3. Medium, zoom out on Gigi Hadid
4. Medium of Kacey Musgraves
5. Medium of rappers known as Migos
6. Tilt up on Paris Hilton
7. Medium of Big Sean
8. Rihanna hugging journalist
++CLIENTNOTE: SHOT 8 PARTIALLY COVERS SHOT 9++
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Rihanna, Recording Artist/Designer - on how her fashion show combines music and fashion:
"Music, performance, entertainment, fashion. All of those things, all of those elements mean the world to me. They're all a part of being creative. They're all outlets of my creative journey and doing a fashion show I will never neglect any of those aspects of my creativity or who I am as a performer, entertainer. I come with a lot. I started with one but I come with a lot now and I will never neglect any of those aspects."
10. Medium of Kehlani
11. Medium fashion shot of Cara Delevingne
++CLIENT NOTE: SHOT 11 PARTIALLY COVERS BEGINNING OF SHOT 12++
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Cara Delevingne, Actress/Model:
"This is a feast. I wish more fashion shows were like this. She's really, Ri knows how to do it. She really does."
"Rihanna, there's something about her that's like she's just iconic, bro, just standing there. You know what I'm saying? So if you think about Marilyn Monroe, me and you we probably wasn't even alive when she was rocking but if you go to any art show she's there in the painting. That's gonna happen to Rihanna."
15. Tight shot of cell phone taking pics of Rihanna talking with reporter, tilt up to close up of Rihanna
16. SOUNDBITE (English) Rihanna, Recording Artist/Designer - on dancing during her runway show:
"The easier choice was just to watch from backstage, trust me, but my stylist hated me for it, I had to make everybody make an outfit and time and glam but I wanted to do it. I just feel like I haven't been on stage for a long time. It's my show, my fans would love it. Even though it's not a new song from the new album but it's like, this is what I love and I love performing. It doesn't matter what it looks like or what it feels like or what aspect of performance it is. I enjoy it."