1. Rally participant holding poster bearing logo of the Nepal Mountaineering Instructors Association
2. Various of Everest Day rally
3. Nepalese Information Minister Gokul Prasad Baskota and New Zealand mountaineer Edmund Hillary's daughter, Sarah Hillary, placing wreaths on statues of the first Everest climbers Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay.
4. Officials seated at ceremony to mark Everest Day
5. SOUNDBITE: (Nepali) Gokul Prasad Baskota, Nepalese Minister of Information:
"There were unfortunately a few climbers who died on the mountain and there were reports that it was because of mismanagement."
6. Baskota presenting award to South Korean climber Um Hong-gil
7. SOUNDBITE: (Korean) Um Hong-gil, South Korean climber:
"The times have changed. Telecommunications devices have advanced and so have the transportation methods for food and equipment, resulting in an increase in the number of people who try to climb the Everest."
8. Baskota presenting award to Mingma Sherpa, a famed guide and expedition operator
9 . SOUNDBITE: (Nepali) Mingma Sherpa, guide and expedition operator:
"To say it was a huge traffic jam is not true. This was no traffic jam. To reach a sacred place like Everest summit it is natural to have a couple of hours of hold."