3. SOUNDBITE (English) Elizabeth Daly, Tampa resident:
"It's a weird year, but, you know, to be able to have this and celebrate and, you know, who would have thought last year that Tampa Bay would be playing in the Super Bowl in our town? It's it's kind of mind blowing."
4. People on the Tampa Riverwalk
5. Various of the Super Bowl experience on the Tampa Riverwalk
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Elizabeth Daly, Tampa resident:
"I mean, I've heard a lot of precautions that they're taking, I know for the NFL experience, they've limited the number of people who are able to go inside. I know the city of Tampa has an outdoor ordinance for outdoor where there are large crowds. So I think they're trying to allow people to celebrate this, but still be safe and keep it under wraps."
7. COVID screening area at the Tampa convention center
8. Sign reading (English) "COVID-19 warning"
9. People outside of the Super Bowl experience on the Tampa Riverwalk
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Scott Sables, Springfield Illinois, resident:
"We're due, this country's due coming out of that stink of COVID-19 and, you know, it's bringing a lot of people together, you know, it's a non-political event. It's just good sports. Good football. Something like this is inspiring, so, you know, brings us all together as a family, so brought our family down here, you know, Super Bowl, it's a great time of year. And we're going to we're going to enjoy it."
11. Various of pirate ship with Super Bowl logo and flags