1. External shots of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation headquarters
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Javed Sikander, demonstrator and former Microsoft employee:
"This award if delivered is completely inconsistent with the mission of the Gates Foundation. The ethnic violence, oppression of religious minorities and human rights violations throughout Indian and Kashmir especially under Modi are simply in the direction of fascism."
ARCHIVE: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - 9 July 2016
3. Indian PM Modi visiting South Africa
Seattle - 16 September 2019
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Javed Sikander, demonstrator and former Microsoft employee:
"We will continue to put pressure, we'll continue to protest in a very peaceful way, I know the foundation stands for peace and humanity in the world, so I'm confident they'll reconsider their decision."
5. Box with petition being opened
6. UPSOUND (English) Tariq Rathore, demonstrator:
"These are citizens of the world, essentially in the U.S., Canada; essentially UK, France."
7. Various of Gates Foundation representatives meeting group, taking box.
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Javed Sikander, demonstrator and former Microsoft employee:
"Many of us have for a long period of time was very inspired with Bill. His view of the world and his foundation that is going to help the world, that is all the more reason we're so disappointed that the foundation would honor a person who is clearly committing human rights violations in India."
9. Representatives entering foundation building with box of petitions