2. People carrying ballons that create the number 50
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Chris Cooper, New York
"You feel a lot of proud being in front of Stonewall and knowing how much chage is happened but then you also realize that today still in much of this country you can get married to a person of the same sex on Monday and then go to work on Tuesday and be fired because now they know you are gay and that is perfectly legal."
4. Motorcyclers in march
5. Colorado State Rep. Brianna Titone walking with others
6. SOUNDBITE (English) State Rep. Brianna Titone, (D) Colorado Assembly Member
"Well you know this is an important anniversary right now the 50th anniversary of Stonewall and as the first trans person to be elected in Colorado and the fourth person to be elected in the country it is really important to be visible and that's what this particular march is all about it's more about visibility."
7. Pride Grand marshall Dominique Jackson greets people
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Leslie Cagan, New York
"We are still fighting not only for our basic rights but we want to challenge - we are doing our best - to challenge the structures and institutions that have actually continued to oppress us."