1. Mike Pence walking past flood damage, shakes hands with flood victim home owners
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Mike Pence, US Vice President:
"President Trump asked me to be in Oklahoma to make sure the people of Oklahoma knew that we're with them today and we're going to stay with them in places like Town and Country and all over the state until we rebuild these communities bigger and better than ever before. Our hearts grieve for the loss of life. And we send our condolences and our sympathies to the, to the families of those six who were lost in the wake of these storms."
3. Various shots of post-flood debris, furniture and belongings in front yards
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Mike Pence, US Vice President:
"I think you can see here the level of devastation that's associated with the loss of personal effects, the potential for loss of life. But to be here, to be among people that have endured this and are now emptying out their homes, all their earthly possessions but still have the strength, the resilience, the smiles on their faces it's, Oklahoma's inspiring the nation."
5. Pan from refrigerator and other debris to Pence talking to flood victim