1. Wide, (L-R) Bobby Canavale, Cherry Jones, Daniel Radcliffe pose for photographer
2. Medium, pan Radcliffe, Jones, Canavale
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Daniel Radcliffe, Actor:
"I mean I think the great thing about a play is that it's dealing with something that is very current and inherently a part of the politics at the moment but without it being in any way political."
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Cherry Jones, Actress:
"We're on a slippery slope I think as a nation when we no longer agree on at least empirical facts. There seems to be no such thing anymore and that's dangerous for the country."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Bobby Cannavale, Actor:
"The play was like a speeding train. It just took me and it left me with a lot of questions - questions that I think the audience is going to have and that's what makes for great theater I think you know? Being left with a bunch of questions no real answer. That becomes a real conversation piece so that's what really attracted me to it."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Cherry Jones, Actress:
"It would be interesting to see if there is debate after the play when people are walking home or if they all come down on one side or it'll be -- it'll be interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing what people, what the conversation is afterwards."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Daniel Radcliffe, Actor:
"I hope that it will be able to discuss the politics of the moment without ever being a political play which I think is a good way to get people to be receptive to it."