1. Pan of a pile of hot dogs on display next to title belt for the winner of Nathan's Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest
2. World champion Joey Chestnut, the number 1-ranked eater in the world with title belt raised
3. Tilt down from winner's trophy to title belt
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Joey Chestnut, Ranked number 1 eater in the world:
"It was it's hard, it's hard to eat, eat, eat healthy during quarantine. It's so easy to order takeout delivery food and and they'll just leave it at your door. You don't even feel judged when they deliver it. And I took advantage of that. But I've been eating healthy last month and half, and I feel like I'm ready."
5. Chestnut and Women's Champion Miki Sudo, both wearing protective face masks during weigh-in
6. Pile of hot dogs on display
7. Chestnut and Sudo hold large plates piled with hot dogs on a rooftop with a view of the Williamsburg Bridge after being officially weighed in and certified for the contest.