"The fact that people like Cax can be on the cover of Teen Vogue and major, you know, brands, and I have so many friends that are not only plus-size, but just like diverse in general and they're killing it, including myself, it goes to show you things are changing but we're not like, we're nowhere near there. Like, if people are still angry about me living my life and looking this way and being on the cover of Cosmo, then clearly we have a very long way to go. But we're 100 percent getting there."
3. Various of Tess Holliday posing for photos
4. Various of Tommy and Dee Hilfiger posing for photographers
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Tommy Hilfiger, Designer - on his adaptive fashion line:
"It's always been important to me, and now more than ever before with the adaptive collection. Nobody has done it. We were the first. We are so excited about it. We didn't realize we had so many fans in that in that arena."
New York, 5 September 2018
6. Various of Tommy Hilfiger adaptive line, including Mama Cax walking the runway
New York, 6 September 2018
7. Various of Ashley Graham posing for photographers
New York, 12 Sept. 2018
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Michael Kors, Designer:
"I have to say if I was strictly designing for one group of women in one country, one age, one point of view. I mean I've been doing it for almost _ I'm 38 years in. I'd be bored to tears so I find it a lot more exciting to actually think about just this wonderful mosaic of different women of different ages of different nationalities and also with their own sense of style. I think if I do my job well you could be 17 or you could be 85. You could be any size or live anywhere in the world and have a lot of style and look great."
9. Various of Ashley Graham walking in Michael Kors' fashion show
New York, 12 September 2018
10. Various of models posing for Rihanna's Savage x Fenty lingerie line
"My mission is to just have women all over the world feel comfortable and sexy and have fun with lingerie. I think tonight was just one of those experiences that I wanted people to feel that energy. I wanted them to feel all the different body types, all the different women in different stages of their womanhood. It was fun."
12. Various of models posing for Rihanna's Savage x Fenty lingerie line