WKRN: Mandatory Courtesy WKRN, No Access Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee - 7 November 2018
1. Firefighters wheel man on stretcher out of hotel
2. Man on stretcher wheeled to ambulance
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Joseph Pleasant, Nashville Fire Department Spokesman:
"A normal reading for a safe level is 35 parts per million. At that point our readings were at 500 parts per million, which is the highest our tools can actually measure. So it could be much higher than that. Had this happened overnight and possibly had it happened in an area where people were sleeping, it could've been a much different outcome."
4. Emergency workers outside hotel entrance (Partly covers Soundbite #3)
Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel has sickened nine people. News outlets reported the Nashville Fire Department was called out to the downtown Westin hotel on Wednesday morning. The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that five of the nine people sickened were transported to a hospital. The agency said it was ventilating the building.
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.