1. Wide shot zoom to medium Bob Mackie posing for photographers
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Bob Mackie, Fashion Designer - on why his designs were unique:
"Everybody had their own personality, their own look, their own quality that you want to emphasize. Nobody ever wore the same thing. You know, a lot of that... because that comes from being a costume designer, not a, not a fashion designer. Fashion designers just put on what they do, on people, and if it looks good, great, you know. But we try very hard to, to do things that look good on that personality, and, and put things on them that their audiences expect to see them in because they don't want to be disappointed."
3. Pullout on display of Bob Mackie gowns
4. Tilt up on gown
5. Wide shot zoom to medium Bob Mackie and Reginald Van Lee posing for photographers
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Bob Mackie, Fashion Designer - on watching award show red carpets:
(Reporter: "Do you still watch award shows to look at designs on the carpet?")
"I do and I don't. I, I, I like to watch them for the awards, not so much for the red carpet. But, but I always do, you know - you can't help but watch them, and if you don't see it that night, you'll see in the paper the next day."
Los Angeles, 24 February 2019
7. Wide shot zoom to medium Billy Porter posing in Christian Siriano dress at Oscars
New York, 11 March 2019
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Bob Mackie, Fashion Designer - on the Christian Siriano tuxedo dress Billy Porter wore at the Oscars:
"I thought, I thought he looked amazing, and he said... What did he say? I know Billy, you know, and he said, 'I feel very masculine in this, but then I also feel very feminine, and that's the best of all worlds,' or something, you know. And I thought, 'OK, OK Billy - that's it. That's good.' Why not?"