3. SOUNDBITE (English) Phil Spencer, Executive Vice President, Gaming, Microsoft:
"Console streaming. It turns your Xbox One into your own personal and free xCloud server. Whether you're using a console in our data center or your console at home, this October, you'll be able to use our hybrid gaming cloud to play your games wherever you go."
Los Angeles - 10 June 2019
4. E3 attendee trying Project xCloud game streaming service
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Kevin LaChapelle, General Manager, Project xCloud, Microsoft:
"We have taken the Xbox One, taken its component parts and made a server version of it and put it in there as your data centers. And now you can connect, via whatever network you're using and experience console-quality gaming on the go."
6. Various of E3 attendees trying Project xCloud game streaming service on smartphones
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Mike Channell, Co-Editor, "Outside Xbox":
"What's interesting about these kind of gaming streaming services is that, you know, everyone thought that people would want to own all their music or own their movies and things like that, but we've seen with music, Spotify and services like that, we've seen Netflix and Amazon Prime really change the way people consume movies and television. So, I can see why it seems like a pretty safe bet that people will want to apply that same thinking to their gaming."
8. E3 attendee trying Project xCloud game streaming service
Games , Recreation and leisure , Lifestyle , Streaming media technology , Entertainment and media technology , Technology , Streaming media technology , Internet technology , Computing and information technology , Video games , Data storage , Game console manufacturing , Consumer electronics manufacturing , Consumer product manufacturing , Consumer products and services , Business