1. Various of Bette Midler posing for photographers
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Bette Midler/Actress:
"Mae West was the greatest, possibly one of the funniest women to live. She wrote all her own material, which I can't say for myself. She came to Hollywood when she was forty, over forty, because she lied about her age, and she was so brilliant that she saved Paramount. She basically base Paramount. They were going into bankruptcy, and her picture, the first picture she made, saved them from bankruptcy. And she made seven pictures, and the Hayes office shut her down's They kicked her out of the business because they thought she was too risque. And when you look at that stuff now, it is so genuinely- it's so innocent and so hilarious. I love her. I just - I've always loved her. She was such a strange character. She's so odd, but I love her."
3. Medium, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, posing for photographers
4. Medium, Judith Light posing
5. Medium, Kathy Najimy posing for photographers
6. Wide, push in Cyndi Lauper posing for photographers
7. Medium of Joan Collins posing
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Joan Collins/Actress:
"It took - we only came to New York two days ago, I already had this jacket and these trousers, and we went to the shop, you know, the Halloween shop, and we bought the hat. Put the veil on. I put the red on. I had the red gloves. It was easy."
9. Wide of Bette Midler and guests posing for photographers