2. SOUNDBITE (English) George Brauchler, District Attorney: (Partially covered)
"The people would ask for ongoing suppression of the affidavit and a problem with the cause statement. I want to tell the judge, that just for two weeks, that is at the request of the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, the lead investigating office in this case to wrap up parts of this investigation, that might be impacted, if that affidavit were to circulate to the public too soon. The is correct your honor, that is the only thing we ask, that it be suppressed for two weeks. Everything else we will leave."
3. Cutaway of Suspect Devon Erickson
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Julia Stancil, Defense Primary Attorney:
"To be clear, we would like it all suppressed."
5. Cutaway of Erickson and his lawyers Julia Stancil and David Kaplin
6. SOUNDUP (English) District Judge Theresa Slade, Douglas County:
"The case will remain suppressed, we will address it. we will address this issue at the next hearing. And what that schedule looks like, including how we move forward, rather than a general suppress the case, what that looks like forward. (INAUDIBLE)"
7.Cutaway of Judge
8. Cutaway of Erickson leaving court ++VIDEO QUALITY AS INCOMING++