3. Greta Gerwig posing for photographers, joined briefly by Timothee Chalamet
4. Emma Watson and James Norton posing for photographers
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Saoirse Ronan, Actress on contemporary relevance of 'Little Women':
"Well, I think the reasons that you just gave are why it's so, it's so relevant, really, you know. I mean, Amy says in the film, and in the book, 'if you write about it, it will make it important.' And I think that's what Louisa has done with her writing for the last 150 years. It continues to be very relevant."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, U.S. Representative (D-NY) on contemporary relevance of 'Little Women':
"I think there is a big change. And to also see women leading the charge in Congress as well. I think it's exemplary of how that change is happening. And it happens bit by bit, and we chip at it year by year. But it's absolutely happening and I'm thrilled to see women taking the reins everywhere from film to Congress."
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Laura Dern, Actress on Greta Gerwig making a film for both men and women:
"It's perfect. And I love listening to, not only some of my friends who are the men in this film, but a gentleman that saw the movie this morning called me, and he was like, 'This is my movie. He said, I'm Jo March. And he said, it's so amazing to me that this would have been the perfect book for me as a young man but they gave me 'Moby Dick,' but they didn't give me the woman writer.' And he said 'this is a timeless tale about what it means to become an artist and have ambitions.' So, I'm excited that Greta has made that film. A film for everybody."