1. Various of a Tufts University maintenance removing the Sackler name from a school of medicine building
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Nicholas Verdini, Tufts School of Medicine Student:
"We felt uncomfortable coming to school each day knowing that this name was on the building and it goes against everything that we learn to do as physicians."
3. Maintenance worker removing the C from the Sackler name from a medical school building
4. Various of a contractor covering the plaque with a generic name for the university's School of Medicine
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Nicholas Verdini, Tufts School of Medicine Student:
SOUNDBITE (English) Nicholas:
"My ... I lost my sister in this epidemic, and so this is like a really great win for us and for her. And it's been a really emotional time to watch this come down."
6. Worker wiping off the grime left after the removal of the name
7. Tufts University School of Medicine students watching the Sacker name being removed from the building
8 . SOUNDBITE (English) Katie Stevenson, Tufts School of Medicine Student:
"This is ... Feels like it's been a long process for us. We took ... folks in my class took our addiction medics ... course in this building last year, and walked under the sign every day to learn about how to treat patients with substance use disorders in a building named after the family that played a huge role in creating this crisis. So, to be at this point now where Tufts is taking a really big stance and a pretty significant action at a time when most other institutions aren't doing that, it feels really exciting and we feel really proud, I think, to be a part of an institution that's taking a real position of leadership in this issue."
9. Students cheering after he Sackler name was taken down