1. Combined shot of Old Dominion signage and screens
2. Medium shot of Geoff Sprung from Old Dominion
3. Zoom in on Matthew Ramsey from Old Dominion performing
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Matthew Ramsey, Recording Artist, Old Dominion, on their priorities for the new year:
"As far as the tour goes, it's a much bigger look because they are much bigger buildings so. I think the next step in whatever that is in entertaining that size of an audience. Cause we're not far from being a bar band. We're not that many years separated from that. So I think it's easy to entertain a full bar of people but to carry that vibe to an arena is what we want to focus on. Just maybe making that big of a room feel that connected."
++CLIENTS NOTE: Audio from Shot 4 is overlaid on Shots 5 and 6++
5. Pan down on lights behind Brad Tursi
6. Pan right from drummer to Matthew Ramsey singing
7. Tight of Brad Tursi and Matthew Ramsey singing together
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Matthew Ramsey, Recording Artist, Old Dominion, on when fans took over their stage:
"We used to have that moment when we'd invite people on stage and we kind of like cherry pick a few people and had like a little dance party. But then there the one time- Remember there was that show?"
Geoff Sprung, Recording Artist, Old Dominion:
"Oh that show! We were opening for Sam Hunt."
"It was insane. There were just like suddenly all over the stage."
Trevor Rosen, recording artist, Old Dominion:
"Normally a reasonable amount of people come up. It was like a zombie movie. They just kept climbing up."
"It was insane!"
"I remember when you had the mic and you were like, 'OK!'"
"At some point we have to continue the show here because it was … Like you couldn't move. The whole stage was full."
"They weren't leaving."
"No they were like, 'This is where we live now.' It was kinda fun, but a little scary at the same time."