"I'm in D.C. for two weeks, and I figured it'd be fascinating to get into the hearing. I knew there'd be a mob scene, but I didn't expect this. I asked some of the people at the front of the line what time they got in line and they said six o'clock last night. I wasn't prepared to sleep here."
4. Group of young people standing in line.
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) Srividya Maganti, Intern with Washington Non-Profit +++SOT PARTIALLY COVERED WITH BROLL++
"I think I was here at 6:30. I think they let visitors in at 7. I was like the front of the line for visitors, and then by the time we came in, all the staff, and congressional interns were already staked out in the line."
6. Rep. Jim Jordan, others, walk past camera
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Dionne Ash, Univ. of Southern Calif. Student +++SOT PARTIALLY COVERED WITH BROLL++
"We're here to be part of history, and that's important to us. We very confident they're going to get inside. Positive thinking is what made us make it through school. We're going to keep that going."
"I believe that the American people should learn the truth, and I believe the American people deserve to know what's in the Mueller Report. The president of the United States has done everything he can to cover up his crimes. And he is doing whatever, even obstruct justice to make sure that the truth doesn't come out. And I believe Robert Muller holds the answers."
9. Pan right on line waiting for hearing
10. Tight of people texting on cell phones
11. Long line of people waiting to get into hearing.