1. Members of the US women's football team walking out of hotel
2. Team co-captain Megan Rapinoe walking with other players and staff
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Megan Rapinoe, USA co-captain:
"Just cloud nine, I woke up just like, (big smile) just crazy, tired obviously and a little dry mouth."
4. Rapinoe signing autographs
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Megan Rapinoe, USA co-captain:
"I think in every other game we've scored in the first ten or fifteen minutes. I think we felt a little bit of stress from that, but it's more just a sort of, unrealistic stress, simply stressed about that, we're in the World Cup final. It's pretty normal not to score in the first ten minutes, but I thought our first half was really good. And we just knew in half time we were like, the next level is there, we knew that they were getting a little tired and the game was getting a little bit, so, we just knew we had to come out and push in that second half."
6. Rapinoe walking onto team bus
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Becky Sauerbrunn, USA defender: (responding to question about how she felt this morning)
"A little tired, a little beat up. But it was great celebrating with our teammates, and with our friends and families last night. Just very happy in this moment."
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Alyssa Naeher, USA goalkeeper: (responding to question: "Could you describe how do you feel in one word?")
"I don't know if there is just one word to describe it. This has been, you know, a great tournament, it's been a journey that we have been on together as a group and be able to come out and walk away with the gold medal is something special."