Keanu on 'Bill and Ted 3': 'We're trying'
Restrictions: Content has significant restrictions, see script for details
ASSOCIATED PRESS ,
ORION PICTURES ,
Dateline: Los Angeles - 14 December 2018
Date: 01/10/2019 11:39 AM
AP CLIENTS ONLY
FILM CLIPS ARE CLEARED FOR MEDIA BROADCAST AND/OR INTERNET USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS STORY ONLY. NO RE-SALE. NO ARCHIVE.
1. Trailer excerpt: "Toy Story 4"
Los Angeles, 14 December 2018
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Keanu Reeves and Alice Eve, actors - OVERLAID WITH TRAILER CLIP
Reeves: "I love the story and the characters and the team that I met were really cool. It's been a lot of fun."
(Reporter: "And are you done now?")
Reeves: "I don't know. I don't know. They kind of – I do some work and then they call me two months later. So I don't know."
3. STILL IMAGE - Various of Keanu Reeves in "John Wick: Chapter 3"
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Keanu Reeves and Alice Eve, actors - PART OVERLAID WITH FILM POSTERS
Reeves: "We are trying to open up the world and new characters and progress the action and tell the story."
Eve: "He's very violent, isn't he, John Wick?"
Reeves: "I know, but he's got a lot of heart."
Eve: "Yeah. Full of love."
Reeves: "Full of love. And there's all of these people who keep trying to kill him."
Eve: "Yeah. He has to defend himself."
Reeves: "He has to defend himself."
5. Still images: Various of "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" (1989) movie poster
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Keanu Reeves and Alice Eve, actors - OVERLAID WITH FILM POSTER
Reeves: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We are trying. It's a journey. Yeah. Yeah."