1. Various of catwalk with models with disabilities, clothes by Nike, Target and Tommy Hilfiger
2. SOUNDBITE (English) RJ Mitte, actor - PART OVERLAID FASHION SHOW
"I think when it comes to inclusion, we are moving forward, but we're also... it was always there, it's just now being highlighted and forefronted. I'm really excited to see all this inclusivity and all of these strides to be diverse, and then make it diverse and then make it kind of accessible for everyone."
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Mama Cax, model - PART OVERLAID FASHION SHOW
"I think what we've seen a lot of the times, it's a lot of visibility. And it's not always fair visibility or fair representation. So I think what a lot of people with disability are fighting for is seeing a different narrative. Like, we don't want to see the person with a disability who's in need or who's, like, dying or who's being pitied on screen. We want to see them in normal role, average role like we do in our everyday lives."
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Jason Redman, retired U.S. Navy SEAL and founder of Wounded Wear - PART OVERLAID FASHION SHOW
"You know people are people no matter what. Just because someone's in a wheelchair or someone is missing a limb, someone has scars, inside, human beings are the same. We want to we want to, we want to feel loved, we want to feel included, we want to get out there and enjoy life."
5. Various of catwalk with models with disabilities, clothes by Nike, Target and Tommy Hilfiger