1. Leopoldo Luque, neurologist in charge of former footballer Diego Maradona's surgery, coming out of hospital to talk to media
2. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Leopoldo Luque, Diego Maradona's neurologist:
"The surgery was done by a selected team of several renowned neurosurgeons; it lasted approximately one hour 20 minutes, we managed to remove the chronic subdural hematoma successfully. Diego coped very well with the surgery, Diego is awake, Diego is very well."
3. Wide of Luque speaking to media
4. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Leopoldo Luque, Diego Maradona's neurologist:
"The steps to follow now are observation. Diego is controlled, he has a small drainage that we will remove tomorrow, but everything went very well.
Reporter: How long will he stay (hospitalized)?
We will see how he evolves day by day."
5. Luque going back into hospital
6. Various of Maradona's fans chanting outside hospital UPSOUND (Spanish) "Maradona must be supported"
7. Media outside hospital
8. Hospital sign
9. Maradona fan holding Argentina flag with images of Maradona and Marxist revolutionary guerrilla leader Che Guevara