2. SOUNDBITE (English) Sarah Perry, Seattle resident:
"Everybody's going around like billiard balls trying to get up and down the hills. Already had two accidents here this morning so just trying to keep everybody safe."
3. Perry by 'street closed' sign
4. Various of cars slipping or stuck on streets
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Jason Low, Seattle resident"
"The US probably doesn't think of Seattle as a hilly place. But I mean it just really is. The city is down at the bottom of the hill and like every all the districts are up on hills so you know, the second it snows, you know, it's just a nightmare."
6. Various of crashed car
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Jason Low, Seattle resident:
"Well there's a wreck up there as you can see. And I don't know it's just snow apocalypse. Nobody's out there I went to Costco this morning in a parking lot was completely empty. That was awesome."