2. Various workers rolling out red carpet outside theatre
3. workers installing lighting next to red carpet
4. workers moving equipment and gear around in preparation for Oscars
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Glenn Weiss and Donna Gigliotti, Oscars producers:
Weiss: "I think we are going to put on a show which is going to keep moving. There's going to be entertainment all the way through. There's going to be all sorts of things paced out throughout the show. You're not going to miss it. It's great on shows that have one, and I think the show is going to move along fine."
6. Medium shot worker works on red carpet
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Glenn Weiss and Donna Gigliotti, Oscars producers:
Weiss: "It's going to be full of energy, it's going to be full of excitement. And I think at the end of the day, it's a great way to open the show, because everyone in this room is going to have a great time, and everyone watching it on TV – it's going to be fantastic."
8. Still image: Combination photo shows Oscars presenters including Daniel Craig, Awkwafina
London, 9 July 2016
9. Still image: Serena Williams holds trophy after winning Wimbledon final
New York, 24 April 2018
10. Still image: Chef Jose Andres attends Time 100 gala
Los Angeles, 20 February 2019
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Glenn Weiss and Donna Gigliotti, Oscars producers:
Gigliotti: "I think it's certainly a diverse group of people, not like any you've seen on stage before. Fingers crossed, it will be great. I think the theme that we've been talking about – I don't know that it will be necessarily apparent – but the theme that we've been talking about is inclusion, diversity and really embracing the audiences who go to the movies."