"It is a really great experience to share love to be around people from around the world. It's great to do it in the center of Manhattan in Times Square. That's unbelievable. To be centered and to be in peace in a place like this that is really headache and busy."
5. Yoga practioner Jennifer Ohlsson doing yoga pose with umbrella
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Jennifer Ohlsson, Sweden
"The rain brought a different level. It was really fun. I've come here for a few years also and I think if you can find inner peace in this craziness, you are on your way."
7. Jennifer Ohlsson, David Rosen and a woman doing yoga pose in Times Square
8. Wide of people doing yoga pose
9. Women pushing backs into each other
10. Woman shivering in the rain
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Stephen Diefenderfer, New York:
"I've been coming here to do yoga for about 10 years in Times Square. I've been practicing about 20 years and this is the first time it rained and it actually was the most fun because when you go to a studio you're inside you're not outside. You really get to feel the elements so it was really great. And being in Times Square and doing yoga you can't beat it because it's such a crazy place. And if you can keep your sanity doing yoga in Times Square you can do it anytime."
12. Woman in bandana touching man's leg
13. People with hands together
14. SOUNDBITE (English) David Rosen, New York
"You know it's amazing to be with all of these people who are being nonjudgmental of each other and they're not competing and they're just finding you know, mobility and space and health and wellness and I mean we could be in Times Square, we could be in Central Park you could be in the Mojave Desert but you know you are in your body and this accentuates that."