2. SOUNDBITE (English) Wayne Wilkinson, New Orleans resident:
"It's been cool, it's been a little breezy, a little spattering of rain yesterday but not enough to amount to anything. It's kind of ... less tourists on the streets so it's been nice and peaceful."
3. Wide of French quarter
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Arthur Schellhaas, New Orleans resident:
"Its way blown up more than it should have been but I was here for Katrina and I left town the first time in my life and it saved my life."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Peter Cunningham, visiting New Orleans
"Well it's quiet, there ain't nothing goin on."
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Arthur Schellhaas, New Orleans resident;
"There's concern with flooding. Not 10 feet like we've had before, but you know, flooding for low homes, homes that are low. Yes."
7. Various of French Quarter
8. Medium of river
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Wayne Wilkinson, New Orleans resident;
"I think whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. So I'm not really paying too much attention to it; I probably should be but there's nothing I would be doing otherwise, you know, differently than what I'm doing right now."