2. Medium, pull out of (l-r) Kerri Kenney-Silver, Pink, Ellen DeGeneres posing
3. UPSOUND (English) Ellen DeGeneres, comedian:
"I mean, the world knows Pink as Pink, but I know… is it Alyssa? Alison? Alecia?
Pink, recording artist: "Alecia."
DeGeneres: "I know Alecia. Shy, lazy, quiet, timid, doormat. No one has ever used those words to describe you. Only me."
4. Various of Pink posing with star
5. UPSOUND (English) Pink, recording artist:
"I feel like I'm dreaming and if anyone pinches me I'm going to punch them in the left eyebrow. I feel like a lot of people probably only ever thought I'd make it to the walk of shame, but here I am. Two little letters make such a big difference."
6. Medium Pan Pink and family
7. UPSOUND (English) Pink, recording artist:
"There is a power in believing in yourself, there's a power in not giving up on life and not giving up on yourself. And there's a power in making a decision that while you may not be the best that ever did it, you may not be the prettiest, or the tallest, or the funniest, or the most talented, or whatever it is you tell yourself that you're not, if you're stubborn and you don't give up and you work really hard, no one else can ever be you."
8. Various of Pink posing with husband Carey Hart and kids
9. UPSOUND (English) Pink, recording artist:
"And my husband. He's so cute.He's my muse and if he didn't piss me off all the time I'd have not much to say. Thank you. I literally would not be standing up here if it weren't for you. So never change even though the theme is change. And my children, Willow Sage and Jameson Moon, you guys are my stars and I would never shine without you."