1. Wide of a star unveiling, push in to Lin-Manuel Miranda holding plaque
2. UPSOUND (English) Lin-Manuel Miranda, honoree:
"My first interaction with Hollywood walk of fame was honestly when people passed away. It was when you would see flowers being left on the stars when someone had a passing-- an untimely passing. That's my first relationship. It was a distant thing from somewhere else for possibly accomplished people and a way for every day fans to honor them and pay their love and tribute to them. So, fast for to me performing in this incredible theater and it means the world to me that my star is outside this theater because I love it so much. In the height of 'Hamilton' we were both here."
3. Medium of Pantages Theater marquee sign congratulating Lin-Manuel Miranda
4. Medium of "Weird Al" Yankovic, Lin-Manuel Miranda and Rita Moreno pose for photographers
5. UPSOUND (English) Rita Moreno, actress:
"You are the real deal. You are a truth teller. You deserve this honor, you have earned this honor."
6. Tilt up from the star to Lin-Manuel Miranda posing for photographers, holding plaque
7. UPSOUND (English) Lin-Manuel Miranda, honoree:
"You have sung your kids to sleep with 'Moana' and 'Dear Theodosia' and (In the Heights) 'Alabanza.' And that is the greatest joy of my life, to write music that you then carry with you into your daily lives. I can't think of no greater honor. I am so glad we are not laying flowers today, but we are celebrating, and it is one of the great days of my life to be here with you all. Thank you so much for making the effort. I love you very much."
8. Wide of Lin-Manuel Miranda standing, posing for photographers over star