- All Resolutions
- All Statuses
- Not Digitized
- All Colors
- Black & White
- All Aspect Ratios
- ABC News
- AP and Partners
- British Movietone
- CCTV Plus
- Celebrity Footage
- SNTV Archive
- TV Globo
- Diseases and conditions (2)
- ASSOCIATED PRESS (1)
- AP TELEVISION (1)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 results
|Summary:||Filipinos march for more autism-friendly society|
|Date:||02/05/2017 08:03 AM|
Thousands of Filipinos marched through the streets of Manila on Sunday to show their support for people living with an autism spectrum disorder.
A large musical concert, which featured performances from people living with autism, inside the Mall of Asia Arena.
Organisers said some 24,000 people took part in the event, which marked Philippines National Autism Consciousness Week.
The event attracted supporters from several neighbouring countries including Thailand, Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Manila - 5 February 2017
1. People listening to musical performance and clapping their hands
2. Various of people dancing in audience, wearing yellow T-shirts reading (English) "Angels walk for autism"
3. Various of performers on stage
4. Various of audience dancing
5. Various of singer performing on stage
6. Various of marching band and mascots parading through street
7. People walking behind banner reading (English) "Angels walk for autism"
8. Various of march
9. People gathering in hall at end of march
10. Various of participants arriving at hall
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Mona Magno-Veluz, President of the Autism Society of the Philippines:
"Our advocacy, the advocacy of the Autism Society of the Philippines, has achieved a lot over the 28 years that it has been in existence, but there are still a lot more things we can do better and we will continue to look for that. We will continue to raise the bar and improve the services that are available for families and persons with autism."
12. Various of participants arriving in hall after march
|Summary:||Thousands of Filipinos show support for people with autism|
|Date:||01/14/2018 06:04 AM|
Thousands of Filipinos on Sunday joined the annual Angels Walk for Autism in a show of support for people with the condition.
The event at the Mall of Asia in Manila featured concerts and performances by people living with autism.
A march initiated by the Autism Society Philippines was also hold to show support. It has been held every year since 2007.
It aims to spread awareness and promote an autism-inclusive society.
Manila - 14 January 2018
1. Various of performance on stage during autism awareness event
2. Audience members waving their hands in the air
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Chrissy Canullas Roa, 47, Vice President of Autism Society Philippines:
"This is the first big event, which is the kick-off of the National Autism Consciousness Week. So back when President Fidel Ramos was still in the seat of presidency, he declared as Proclamation No. 711 every third week of January as the Autism Consciousness Week and that's when we started the autism walk."
4. People watching performance
5. Various of people gathering for march
6. Various of participants marching
SOUNDBITE (English) Christelle Ann Jimenez, brother has autism:
"One reason of why we joined this event is to support him (referring to her brother, standing next to her) in his endeavours because he is already aware of his condition and he accepted himself already. Another thing is we want to be part of raising awareness that the Autism Society exists and that we should make other people aware of our community."
7. Participants gathering at end of march
Additional Debug Information
Export To Excel
of pages.(20 results per page)