- All Resolutions
- All Statuses
- Not Digitized
- All Colors
- Black & White
- All Aspect Ratios
- ABC News
- AP and Partners
- British Movietone
- CCTV Plus
- Celebrity Footage
- SNTV Archive
- TV Globo
Social affairs (1)
- Social issues (1)
- ASSOCIATED PRESS (1)
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 results
|Summary:||Thousands take part in Manila Pride March|
|Date:||06/30/2018 02:08 PM|
THOUSANDS MARCH FOR PRIDE IN MANILA
Thousands of people joined the annual Metro Manila Pride March, on Saturday, in celebration of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT+) Pride Month in Marikina City in the Philippines.
The LGBT+ Pride March aims to promote gender equality and protest against current issues regarding human rights, peace, poverty and joblessness, under the Rodrigo Duterte administration.
This year's theme, "Rise Up Together", calls for equality and unity amidst a culture of impunity, misogyny and other forms of discrimination.
Manila - 30 June 2018
1. Various of participants during pride march
2. Participants holding placards
5. 'Pride March' placard
6. People holding up and playing under a rainbow flag
7. Participants holding up flags
8. 'Rise Up Together' banner held up during march
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Pastor Joseph San Jose, 33, Open Table Metropolitan Community Church:
"Our advocacy, primarily is, a LGBT acceptance, anti-discrimination bill and of course the freedom to marry, marriage equality."
10. People hoisting rainbow flag
11. Participants wearing costumes
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Paul Junio, 28, Love Yourself HIV Advocacy Group:
" First, I'm here because I'm an LGBT, I'm part of the LGBT community. I'm also here because I want to honor the people who have fought in the past to have our rights represented, to have our rights earned so we can have this march."
13. Participant holding rainbow flag
14. Participants during march
15. Rainbow flag
16. SOUNBITE (English) Maraya Nadora, 18, participant:
"I'm here because I want to celebrate my sexuality and I want to let people know that it's okay to be like this, it's okay to love someone with your same gender. God loves us no matter what we are because he created us like this.
17. Various of people in the parade
Additional Debug Information
Export To Excel
of pages.(20 results per page)